Following the end of the first round of the RBC Heritage, Chesson Hadley is in 74th position with a score of -1.
Chesson Hadley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Chesson Hadley to win the 2023 RBC Heritage +150000
Bet $20, Payout $30,020.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Chesson Hadley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 30 – April 2||Valero Texas Open||60||70-74-75-72 (+3)||18||$19,758|
|March 23-26||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||77-69 (+2)||—||$-|
|March 16-19||Valspar Championship||MC||76-69 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Chesson Hadley
- In his past four tournaments, Hadley has an average finish of 67th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Hadley finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of +1 across his past four events.
- Over his last nine rounds, Hadley has finished below par three times, while also carding three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last nine rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chesson Hadley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hadley was in the fifth percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.31 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him strongly, in the 70th percentile of the field.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Hadley was better than only 27% of the golfers (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Hadley recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the tournament average was 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Hadley had six bogeys or worse (the field averaged two).
- Hadley carded fewer birdies or better (five) than the field average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.