Chris Kirk put together an 11th-place finish in his last action in the FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind, and enters play in the 2023 BMW Championship at Olympia Fields Country Club (North Course) with +11000 odds. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Kirk before he tees off in Olympia Fields, Illinois.
Chris Kirk Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Chris Kirk to win the 2023 BMW Championship +11000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Chris Kirk
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 10-12||FedEx St. Jude Championship||11||71-67-67 (-9)||47||$-|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||73-71 (+4)||—||$-|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||MC||78-70 (+6)||—||$-|
|July 6-8||John Deere Classic||21||68-66-66-71 (-13)||8||$84,138|
Recent Form Insights: Chris Kirk
- Kirk has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, Kirk carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -11 in his past four events.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Kirk has finushed under par six times, while also registering six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 11 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chris Kirk
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kirk was in the 51st percentile on par 3s at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 2.69 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.48-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship placed him in the 59th percentile of the competitors.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Kirk was better than 45% of the field (averaging 4.13 strokes per hole).
- Kirk carded a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, outperforming the field average of 4.4.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Kirk had more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.7).
- Kirk’s 13 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship were more than the field average (12.5).