Chris Kirk enters the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +15000 odds after missing the cut at the Wyndham Championship, his most recent event. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kirk before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee.
Chris Kirk Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Chris Kirk to win the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship +15000
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Chris Kirk
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||73-71 (+4)||—||$-|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||MC||78-70 (+6)||—||$-|
|July 6-8||John Deere Classic||21||68-66-66-71 (-13)||8||$84,138|
|June 29 – July 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||14||67-68-67-69 (-17)||7||$160,600|
Recent Form Insights: Chris Kirk
- In his past four tournaments, Kirk has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, Kirk carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score of -15 across his past four events.
- Kirk has headed to the clubhouse better than par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chris Kirk
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kirk was relatively average on the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging par to finish in the 43rd percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.17 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Wyndham Championship, which placed him in the 14th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the four par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Kirk shot better than just 5% of the golfers (averaging 5 strokes per hole).
- Kirk carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the tournament average was 1.8).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Kirk carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 1.9.
- Kirk’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the tournament average (6.1).