Chris Kirk, who took 10th in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) on March 30 – April 2 in his most recent outing, comes into the 2023 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +15000 odds. Before Kirk tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Chris Kirk Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Chris Kirk to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +15000
Bet $20, Payout $3,020.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Chris Kirk
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 30 – April 2||Valero Texas Open||10||67-72-69-72 (-8)||7||$206,925|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-75 (+4)||—||$-|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||39||67-75-74-73 (+1)||10||$70,029|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||1||69-62-66-69 (-14)||0||$1,512,000|
Recent Form Insights: Chris Kirk
- In his past four tournaments, Kirk has one win and two top-10 finishes.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- Kirk finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -7 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Kirk has finished under par seven times, while also carding two par-or-better rounds and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score on four occasions and a top-10 score in five of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chris Kirk
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kirk was in the 75th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 70th percentile on par 4s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 4 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Kirk shot better than 82% of the field (averaging 4.56 strokes per hole).
- Kirk carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Kirk carded one bogey or worse (the field averaged two).
- Kirk carded fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.