Chris Stroud has +50000 odds at the 2023 Sanderson Farms Championship at Country Club of Jackson. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Fortinet Championship. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Stroud before he tees off in Jackson, Mississippi.
Chris Stroud Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Chris Stroud to win the 2023 Sanderson Farms Championship +50000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Chris Stroud
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 14-16||Fortinet Championship||MC||72-70 (-2)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||MC||71-69 (-2)||—||$-|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||MC||68-74 (E)||—||$-|
|July 13-15||Barbasol Championship||MC||69-73 (-2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Chris Stroud
- He has not made the cut in his past four appearances.
- Stroud did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- Over his last eight rounds, Stroud has finished under par four times, while also recording one bogey-free round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chris Stroud
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stroud shot well on the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, averaging 2.75 strokes to finish in the 97th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.1 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Fortinet Championship, which placed him in the 18th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Stroud shot better than 37% of the competitors (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Stroud recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship (the tournament average was 1.1).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Stroud did not have a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 2.2).
- Stroud’s one birdie or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship were less than the field average of 5.4.