Following the end of the first round of the Fortinet Championship, Christiaan Bezuidenhout is in 139th position with a score of +3.
Christiaan Bezuidenhout Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Christiaan Bezuidenhout to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +60000
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Christiaan Bezuidenhout
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||51||69-68-69-71 (-3)||17||$18,164|
|July 27-29||3M Open||MC||71-69 (-2)||—||$-|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||49||73-71-71-72 (+3)||16||$45,933|
Recent Form Insights: Christiaan Bezuidenhout
- In his past four events, Bezuidenhout has an average finish of 80th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four tournaments.
- Bezuidenhout has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score of +1 across his past four events.
- Bezuidenhout has finished below par four times and carded six better-than-average rounds over his last 11 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 11 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Christiaan Bezuidenhout
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bezuidenhout was in the 12th percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship placed him well, in the 68th percentile of the field.
- Bezuidenhout was better than 82% of the golfers at the Wyndham Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.46.
- Bezuidenhout recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.8).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Bezuidenhout carded more bogeys or worse (five) than the tournament average (1.9).
- Bezuidenhout’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were more than the field average (6.1).