Cole Hammer heads into the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) with +30000 odds after missing the cut at the Valspar Championship, his most recent event. Before he tees off in San Antonio, Texas, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hammer in this event.
Cole Hammer Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Cole Hammer to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +30000
Bet $20, Payout $6,020.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Cole Hammer
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||MC||76-72 (+6)||—||$-|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||65||71-73-75-73 (+4)||13||$43,200|
|January 25 – 28||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||71-76 (+3)||—||$-|
|January 12 – 15||Sony Open in Hawaii||61||71-66-66-72 (-5)||13||$17,380|
Recent Form Insights: Cole Hammer
- In his past four tournaments, Hammer has an average finish of 63rd.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four tournaments.
- Hammer has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -1 in his past four events.
- Hammer has finished below par four times and carded four better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cole Hammer
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hammer was in the 31st percentile on par 3s at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.2 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.44 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 18) at the Valspar Championship, which placed him in the first percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valspar Championship, Hammer was better than 87% of the field (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Hammer recorded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.4.
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Hammer had three bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 3.4).
- Hammer’s two birdies or better on the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship were less than the field average of 3.3.