Collin Morikawa played to a fifth-place finish in his most recent tournament action at TPC Southwind in the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship. He heads into the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship with +2500 odds, the seventh-best odds of the field. Before Morikawa tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Collin Morikawa Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Collin Morikawa to win the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship +2500
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Collin Morikawa
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||MC||73-73 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 29 – July 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||2||66-67-67-64 (-24)||0||$783,200|
|June 22-24||Travelers Championship||MC||74-63 (-3)||—||$-|
|June 15-17||U.S. Open||14||71-69-69-69 (-2)||199||$332,343|
Recent Form Insights: Collin Morikawa
- Morikawa has finished in the top five once in his past four events.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- Morikawa has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -13 those two times he made the cut.
- Morikawa has headed to the clubhouse better than par eight times, completed his day without a bogey four times and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in two of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Collin Morikawa
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Morikawa was in the 67th percentile on par 3s at The Open Championship, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.32-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at The Open Championship ranked in the 19th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.18 strokes on par 4s).
- On the six par-5 holes at The Open Championship, Morikawa was better than 75% of the field (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Morikawa recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.3.
- On the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Morikawa had one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.3).
- Morikawa’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at The Open Championship were less than the tournament average (3.4).