Corey Conners seeks another win in the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks), entering with +2000 odds to emerge on top. He won the tournament in 2019. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Conners before he tees off in San Antonio, Texas.
Corey Conners Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Corey Conners to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +2000
Bet $20, Payout $420.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Corey Conners
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||75-75 (+6)||—||$-|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||21||72-66-75-72 (-3)||6||$226,333|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||61||71-72-75-69 (+3)||20||$44,600|
|February 9 – 12||WM Phoenix Open||50||70-72-71-70 (-1)||18||$48,543|
Recent Form Insights: Corey Conners
- In his past four appearances, Conners has an average finish of 44th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four tournaments.
- Conners finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of even in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Conners has finished under par four times, while also posting four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Corey Conners
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Conners shot well on the eight par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 91st percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.35 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at THE PLAYERS Championship, which placed him in the eighth percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Conners shot better than only 8% of the golfers at THE PLAYERS Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Conners carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the eight par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Conners had one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.7).
- Conners carded fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 5.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship.