D.J. Trahan is in 35th position, with a score of -2, following the first round of the Fortinet Championship at Silverado CC (North).
D.J. Trahan Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
D.J. Trahan to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +80000
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: D.J. Trahan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 13-15||Barbasol Championship||MC||69-78 (+3)||—||$-|
|May 11-13||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-68 (-2)||—||$-|
|April 27-29||Mexico Open at Vidanta||MC||71-72 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: D.J. Trahan
- In his past four events, Trahan has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Trahan finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He finished with a score of -2 in his only recent appearance.
- Over his last seven rounds, Trahan has finushed below par three times, while also posting three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last seven rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: D.J. Trahan
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Trahan finished in the 15th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship placed him poorly, in the 16th percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Trahan was better than only 18% of the competitors (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Trahan did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.4).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Trahan carded two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Trahan’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship were less than the tournament average (5.2).