The Fortinet Championship is underway, and David Lipsky is in 20th position with a score of -3.
David Lipsky Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
David Lipsky to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +8000
Bet $20, Payout $1,620.00
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: David Lipsky
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||45||67-71-70-68 (-4)||16||$22,116|
|July 27-29||3M Open||43||69-64-70-73 (-8)||16||$24,726|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||34||69-66-71-69 (-9)||6||$19,798|
Recent Form Insights: David Lipsky
- Lipsky will seek to make the cut for the fifth straight event.
- In his past four tournaments, Lipsky has finished in the top 20 once.
- Lipsky finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -6 across his past four events.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Lipsky has finished below par nine times, while also registering one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 13 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: David Lipsky
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lipsky was in the 43rd percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.04 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wyndham Championship, which landed him in the 49th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Lipsky shot better than 67% of the golfers at the Wyndham Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.46.
- Lipsky carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.8).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Lipsky had one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.9).
- Lipsky’s eight birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were more than the tournament average of 6.1.