David Lipsky is in 45th position, with a score of -3, following the second round of the Mexico Open at Vidanta at Vidanta Vallarta.
David Lipsky Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
David Lipsky to win the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta +100000
Bet $20, Payout $20,020.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: David Lipsky
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 13-16||RBC Heritage||MC||70-71 (-1)||—||$-|
|March 16-19||Valspar Championship||36||72-70-70-73 (+1)||11||$35,280|
|March 9-12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-80 (+12)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: David Lipsky
- Lipsky has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 41st.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- Lipsky did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -1.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Lipsky has ended the day under par four times, while also carding five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: David Lipsky
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lipsky shot poorly on the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 27th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the RBC Heritage, which landed him in the 64th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Lipsky was better than just 15% of the field at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.63 strokes.
- Lipsky did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Lipsky recorded less bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of two.
- Lipsky’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the tournament average (6.2).