Davis Thompson is in 34th position, with a score of -5, following the second round of the Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin.
Davis Thompson Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Bet $20, Payout $200.00
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Davis Thompson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 5-7||Sanderson Farms Championship||16||67-70-70-69 (-12)||6||$109,197|
|September 14-16||Fortinet Championship||30||70-68-69-74 (-7)||14||$42,532|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||22||68-66-69-69 (-8)||12||$73,340|
Recent Form Insights: Davis Thompson
- Thompson will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fifth straight event.
- Thompson has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Thompson carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -9 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Thompson has finished below par 12 times, while also carding 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Davis Thompson
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Thompson was in the 84th percentile on par 3s at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.88-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship placed him well, in the 78th percentile of the field.
- Thompson was better than 38% of the golfers at the Sanderson Farms Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Thompson recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Thompson recorded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.9).
- Thompson’s nine birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were more than the tournament average of 6.1.