After the first round of the Fortinet Championship, Doc Redman is in 20th position with a score of -3.
Doc Redman Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Doc Redman to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +13000
Bet $20, Payout $2,620.00
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Doc Redman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||72-68 (E)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||30||66-71-72-65 (-10)||14||$46,744|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||MC||74-71 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Doc Redman
- Redman has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four tournaments, Redman carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last nine rounds, Redman has ended the day below par four times, while also registering four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last nine rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Doc Redman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Redman shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 75th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship ranked in the 23rd percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes on par 4s).
- On the four par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Redman shot better than 35% of the competitors (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Redman recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.8.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Redman did not have a bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- Redman’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the field average (6.1).