Doc Redman is +15000 to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) after taking 16th in the Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) from March 16 – 19 in his most recent action. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Redman before he tees off in San Antonio, Texas.
Doc Redman Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Doc Redman to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +15000
Bet $20, Payout $3,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Doc Redman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||16||74-69-68-71 (-2)||8||$131,625|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||78-74 (+8)||—||$-|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||MC||72-71 (+3)||—||$-|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||MC||76-69 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Doc Redman
- Redman has finished in the top 20 once in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Redman finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He posted a final score of -2 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Redman has finshed below par three times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Doc Redman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Redman was in the 71st percentile on par 3s at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.05 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- His 3.94-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship placed him strongly, in the 97th percentile of the field.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Valspar Championship, Redman shot better than just 20% of the competitors (averaging 4.94 strokes per hole).
- Redman shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on four of the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the tournament average was 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Redman recorded more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (3.4).
- Redman’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship were less than the field average (3.3).