Heading into the weekend of the Mexico Open at Vidanta, Emiliano Grillo is in 19th position with a score of -6.
Emiliano Grillo Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Emiliano Grillo to win the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta +10000
Bet $20, Payout $2,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Emiliano Grillo
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 13-16||RBC Heritage||7||68-67-68-68 (-13)||4||$607,500|
|March 30 – April 2||Valero Texas Open||53||70-72-72-74 (E)||15||$21,152|
|March 23-26||Corales Puntacana Championship||70||71-71-74-75 (+3)||22||$7,752|
Recent Form Insights: Emiliano Grillo
- Grillo will attempt to make the cut for the fifth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Grillo has posted one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes in his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, Grillo has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score of -4 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Grillo has finished below par nine times, while also posting 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Emiliano Grillo
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Grillo was in the 80th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 84th percentile on par 4s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.86 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Grillo shot better than 60% of the competitors (averaging 4.58 strokes per hole).
- Grillo shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Grillo had two bogeys or worse, which was equal to the field average.
- Grillo’s 10 birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the field average of 6.2.