After the first round of the TOUR Championship, Emiliano Grillo is in 30th position with a score of +3.
Emiliano Grillo Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Emiliano Grillo to win the 2023 TOUR Championship +150000
Bet $20, Payout $30,020.00
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Emiliano Grillo
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 17-19||BMW Championship||31||73-69-71-67 (E)||17||$139,000|
|August 10-12||FedEx St. Jude Championship||20||65-67-69-71 (-8)||7||$233,000|
|July 27-29||3M Open||10||65-68-71-66 (-14)||10||$196,950|
Recent Form Insights: Emiliano Grillo
- Grillo will look to make the cut for the sixth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Grillo has posted one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes in his past four appearances.
- Grillo finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Grillo has finished under par eight times, while also registering one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 13 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Emiliano Grillo
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Grillo finished in the 41st percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, averaging par.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship placed him below average, in the 14th percentile of the competitors.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the BMW Championship, Grillo was better than 67% of the competitors (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Grillo carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship (the field averaged 2.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, Grillo carded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.2).
- Grillo had fewer birdies or better (six) than the field average of 8.8 on the 48 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship.