The Fortinet Championship is underway, and Eric Cole is in 13th position with a score of -4.
Eric Cole Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Eric Cole to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +2500
Bet $20, Payout $520.00
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Eric Cole
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 17-19||BMW Championship||25||72-68-68-69 (-3)||14||$179,750|
|August 10-12||FedEx St. Jude Championship||31||66-70-68-70 (-6)||9||$116,000|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||14||69-65-66-70 (-10)||10||$123,500|
Recent Form Insights: Eric Cole
- Cole has made the cut 11 times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Cole has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Cole has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score four times.
- He has an average score of -6 across his past four events.
- Cole has finished below par nine times and posted eight better-than-average rounds over his last 13 played.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 13 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Eric Cole
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cole was in the 59th percentile on par 3s at the BMW Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.98-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship placed him in the 51st percentile of the competitors.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the BMW Championship, Cole shot better than only 24% of the field (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Cole carded a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, outperforming the field average of 2.4.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, Cole carded four bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.2).
- Cole carded more birdies or better (12) than the tournament average of 8.8 on the 48 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship.