Eric Cole enters the 2023 PGA Championship at Oak Hill Country Club with +30000 odds. He made the cut and finished 23rd in his last outing, the AT&T Byron Nelson. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Cole before he tees off in Rochester, New York.
Eric Cole Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Eric Cole to win the 2023 PGA Championship +30000
Bet $20, Payout $6,020.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Eric Cole
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 11-14||AT&T Byron Nelson||23||66-68-70-65 (-15)||8||$80,546|
|May 4- 7||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-72 (+1)||—||$-|
|April 27-30||Mexico Open at Vidanta||5||65-68-69-66 (-16)||8||$284,900|
|March 30 – April 2||Valero Texas Open||39||71-67-75-72 (-3)||12||$36,045|
Recent Form Insights: Eric Cole
- Cole has finished in the top five once in his past four appearances.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Cole finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -11 across his past four events.
- Cole has finshed under par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Eric Cole
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cole was in the 76th percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.84-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him strongly, in the 80th percentile of the competitors.
- Cole shot better than 39% of the field at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47.
- Cole shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Cole did not record a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.8).
- Cole’s 13 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the tournament average (6.8).