Eric Cole is in 34th position, with a score of -5, after the second round of the Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin.
Eric Cole Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Bet $20, Payout $2,020.00
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Eric Cole
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 5-7||Sanderson Farms Championship||35||71-68-71-69 (-9)||9||$38,284|
|September 14-16||Fortinet Championship||4||68-66-68-70 (-16)||5||$411,600|
|August 17-19||BMW Championship||25||72-68-68-69 (-3)||14||$179,750|
Recent Form Insights: Eric Cole
- Cole will seek to make the cut for the 14th straight event.
- In his past four events, Cole has finished in the top five once.
- Cole finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -9.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Cole has finished under par 13 times, while also carding 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Eric Cole
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cole shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 2.81 strokes to finish in the 93rd percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.98 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Sanderson Farms Championship, which landed him in the 43rd percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Cole shot better than 38% of the field at the Sanderson Farms Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Cole carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Cole carded one bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- Cole’s nine birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were more than the field average of 6.1.