Eric Cole enters the 2023 Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) with +10000 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, THE PLAYERS Championship, finishing 27th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Cole before he tees off in Palm Harbor, Florida.
Eric Cole Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Eric Cole to win the 2023 Valspar Championship +10000
Bet $20, Payout $2,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Eric Cole
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||27||73-73-69-68 (-5)||12||$167,656|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||72-80 (+8)||—||$-|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||2||67-66-66-67 (-14)||0||$907,200|
|February 2 – 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||15||65-71-73-69 (-9)||9||$144,000|
Recent Form Insights: Eric Cole
- Cole has finished in the top five in one of his past four events.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four appearances.
- Cole finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four events, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- In his past four events, his average score was -9.
- Cole has finished below par nine times and carded 11 better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has carded a top-five score three times and a top-10 score on five occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Eric Cole
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cole shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 85th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.1 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at THE PLAYERS Championship, which placed him in the 54th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Cole was better than 76% of the field at THE PLAYERS Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Cole shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship (the tournament average was 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Cole recorded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.7.
- Cole had more birdies or better (six) than the tournament average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship.