The 2023 Farmers Insurance Open is underway, and Erik Barnes is in 92nd position with a score of E.
Erik Barnes Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Erik Barnes to win the 2023 Farmers Insurance Open +100000
Bet $20, Payout $20,020.00
Bet $5 Get $150 Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Erik Barnes
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 19-22||The American Express||MC||73-69-66 (-8)||—||$-|
|January 12-15||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-69 (+1)||—||$-|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||10||70-67-65-66 (-14)||5||$188,325|
Recent Form Insights: Erik Barnes
- Barnes has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, Barnes has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average once.
- He has an average score of -7 across his past four events.
- Barnes has finished below par seven times and carded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Erik Barnes
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Barnes was in the 37th percentile on par 3s at The American Express, averaging 3.08 strokes on the 12 par-3 holes.
- His 3.97-stroke average on the 30 par-4 holes at The American Express placed him poorly, in the 28th percentile of the field.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at The American Express, Barnes shot better than 76% of the golfers (averaging 4.33 strokes per hole).
- Barnes recorded a birdie or better on three of the 12 par-3 holes at The American Express (the field averaged 2.1).
- On the 12 par-3 holes at The American Express, Barnes carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.3).
- Barnes recorded fewer birdies or better (six) than the field average of 8.4 on the 30 par-4 holes at The American Express.