The Shriners Children’s Open is underway, and following the second round Erik Van Rooyen is in 34th position with a score of -5.
Erik Van Rooyen Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Bet $20, Payout $6,020.00
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Erik Van Rooyen
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 5-7||Sanderson Farms Championship||16||67-68-69-72 (-12)||6||$109,197|
|September 14-16||Fortinet Championship||30||71-67-73-70 (-7)||14||$42,532|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||73-67 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Erik Van Rooyen
- Van Rooyen will look to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four tournaments, Van Rooyen has finished in the top 20 once.
- Van Rooyen finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -10 across his past four events.
- Van Rooyen has finished below par eight times and recorded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Erik Van Rooyen
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Van Rooyen finished in the 18th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- He shot well to finish in the 90th percentile on par 4s at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 3.83 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Van Rooyen shot better than 66% of the golfers at the Sanderson Farms Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Van Rooyen recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the tournament average was 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Van Rooyen recorded more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (1.9).
- Van Rooyen’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were more than the field average (6.1).