Estanislao Goya enters the 2023 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +40000 odds. He missed the cut in his last outing, the 3M Open. Before Goya tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Estanislao Goya Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Estanislao Goya to win the 2023 Wyndham Championship +40000
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Estanislao Goya
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 27-30||3M Open||MC||71-68 (-3)||—||$-|
|July 20-23||Barracuda Championship||55||70-69-72-69 (-4)||11||$8,816|
|July 13-16||Barbasol Championship||40||68-71-65-74 (-10)||12||$15,390|
|July 6- 9||John Deere Classic||26||67-68-68-69 (-12)||9||$58,090|
Recent Form Insights: Estanislao Goya
- In his past four events, Goya has an average finish of 40th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, Goya carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -9 across his past four events.
- Goya has finshed under par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Estanislao Goya
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Goya shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, averaging 2.5 strokes to finish in the 98th percentile of the field.
- His 4.09-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the 3M Open ranked in the 27th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.98 strokes on par 4s).
- Goya shot better than just 13% of the field at the 3M Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.54 strokes.
- Goya recorded a birdie or better on four of the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Goya did not card a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.4).
- Goya carded fewer birdies or better (five) than the field average of 6.4 on the 22 par-4 holes at the 3M Open.