Fabian Gomez has +17500 odds at the 2023 Corales Puntacana Championship at Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course). He missed the cut in his last time out at this course, the 2022 Corales Puntacana Championship. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Gomez before he tees off in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
Fabian Gomez Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Fabian Gomez to win the 2023 Corales Puntacana Championship +17500
Bet $20, Payout $3,520.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Fabian Gomez
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 1 – 4||Puerto Rico Open||MC||74-70 (E)||—||$-|
|February 22 – 25||The Honda Classic||MC||70-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|February 1 – 5||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||70-73-70-75 (+1)||19||$18,540|
|October 26 – 29||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||17||68-63-73-68 (-12)||7||$89,375|
Recent Form Insights: Fabian Gomez
- Gomez has finished in the top 20 once in his past four appearances.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Gomez finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Gomez has finished under par six times, while also posting one par-or-better round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Fabian Gomez
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Gomez was in the 53rd percentile on par 3s at the Puerto Rico Open, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.1-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Puerto Rico Open ranked in the 34th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, Gomez shot better than 33% of the field (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Gomez shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, Gomez carded one bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.1).
- Gomez’s one birdie or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Puerto Rico Open were less than the tournament average of 4.7.