Francesco Molinari heads into the 2023 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +25000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent appearance at this event in 2022. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Molinari before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Francesco Molinari Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Francesco Molinari to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +25000
Bet $20, Payout $5,020.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Francesco Molinari
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 30 – April 2||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-79 (+8)||—||$-|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||60||73-71-68-76 (E)||17||$55,250|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||14||69-75-70-70 (-4)||5||$325,000|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||MC||76-74 (+8)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Francesco Molinari
- Molinari has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four appearances.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Molinari finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those two times he made the cut.
- Molinari has finished below par five times and posted five better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Francesco Molinari
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Molinari shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.75 strokes to finish in the 92nd percentile of the field.
- His 4.2-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open ranked in the 17th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- Molinari shot better than just 0% of the field at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 5.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74 strokes.
- Molinari shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Molinari recorded one bogey or worse (the tournament average was two).
- Molinari’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the field average (5.1).