Following the first round of the Fortinet Championship, Garrick Higgo is in 86th position with a score of E.
Garrick Higgo Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Garrick Higgo to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +25000
Bet $20, Payout $5,020.00
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Garrick Higgo
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||69-70 (-1)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||13||68-69-68-66 (-13)||11||$135,664|
|July 13-15||Genesis Scottish Open||19||67-69-70-68 (-6)||9||$94,250|
Recent Form Insights: Garrick Higgo
- In his past four tournaments, Higgo has finished in the top 20 twice.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four tournaments.
- Higgo finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -6.
- Higgo has headed to the clubhouse below par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 11 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 11 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Garrick Higgo
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Higgo was in the fifth percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.04 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Wyndham Championship, which landed him in the 49th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Higgo was better than 97% of the golfers at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 3.75 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.46 strokes.
- Higgo did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the tournament average was 1.8).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Higgo recorded more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (1.9).
- Higgo’s six birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the field average of 6.1.