Garrick Higgo has +9000 odds at the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks). He made the cut in his most recent event, the Valspar Championship, and finished 58th. Before Higgo tees off in San Antonio, Texas, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Garrick Higgo Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Garrick Higgo to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +9000
Bet $20, Payout $1,820.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Garrick Higgo
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||58||71-72-69-76 (+4)||14||$18,387|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||44||70-73-68-74 (-3)||14||$75,036|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||72-75 (+3)||—||$-|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||29||75-66-66-70 (-3)||11||$46,006|
Recent Form Insights: Garrick Higgo
- In his past four tournaments, Higgo has an average finish of 44th.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Higgo finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -1.
- Higgo has finished below par five times and posted nine better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Garrick Higgo
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Higgo was somewhat average over the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.1 strokes to finish in the 59th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.11-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship placed him in the 52nd percentile of the competitors.
- Higgo shot better than only 23% of the field at the Valspar Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Higgo carded a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.4.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Higgo carded four bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 3.4).
- Higgo had more birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 3.3 on the 36 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship.