Garrick Higgo has +8000 odds at the 2023 Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course). He made the cut in his most recent event, THE PLAYERS Championship, and finished 44th. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Higgo before he tees off in Palm Harbor, Florida.
Garrick Higgo Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Garrick Higgo to win the 2023 Valspar Championship +8000
Bet $20, Payout $1,620.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Garrick Higgo
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||44||70-73-68-74 (-3)||14||$75,036|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||72-75 (+3)||—||$-|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||29||75-66-66-70 (-3)||11||$46,006|
|February 9 – 12||WM Phoenix Open||MC||73-70 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Garrick Higgo
- Higgo has an average finishing position of 37th in his past four events.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- Higgo finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -3 across his past four events.
- Higgo has finished below par five times and recorded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Garrick Higgo
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Higgo shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 85th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at THE PLAYERS Championship, which placed him in the 40th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Higgo was better than 76% of the golfers at THE PLAYERS Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Higgo shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Higgo recorded less bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 2.7.
- Higgo’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship were less than the tournament average (5.1).