The 2023 Farmers Insurance Open is underway, and Gary Woodland is in fifth position with a score of -6.
Gary Woodland Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Gary Woodland to win the 2023 Farmers Insurance Open +2500
Bet $20, Payout $520.00
Up To $1,000 On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Gary Woodland
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 12-15||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||76-65 (+1)||—||$-|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||9||69-67-67-71 (-6)||10||$196,500|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||67||65-73-79-74 (+7)||24||$18,795|
Recent Form Insights: Gary Woodland
- In his past four tournaments, Woodland has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four tournaments.
- Woodland has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those three times he made the cut.
- Woodland has finshed under par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 11 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 11 rounds, while scoring among the top five in four rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Gary Woodland
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Woodland was in the 97th percentile on par 3s at the Sony Open in Hawaii, averaging 2.75 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.17-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii placed him below average, in the 10th percentile of the competitors.
- Woodland was better than just 10% of the field at the Sony Open in Hawaii on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.41.
- Woodland recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, Woodland did not have a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Woodland’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii were less than the tournament average (6.6).