After the first round of the Fortinet Championship, Greg Chalmers is in 86th position with a score of E.
Greg Chalmers Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Greg Chalmers to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +250000
Bet $20, Payout $50,020.00
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Greg Chalmers
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||MC||73-74 (+5)||—||$-|
|July 13-15||Barbasol Championship||66||70-70-73-70 (-5)||17||$8,170|
|July 6-8||John Deere Classic||MC||72-73 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Greg Chalmers
- In his past four events, Chalmers has an average finish of 76th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- Chalmers has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 those two times he made the cut.
- Chalmers has finished below par three times and carded two better-than-average rounds over his last nine played.
- He has not finished any of his last nine rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Greg Chalmers
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Chalmers finished in the 17th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- His 4-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship placed him in the 53rd percentile of the field.
- Chalmers shot better than just 1% of the field at the Barracuda Championship on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 5.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.53.
- Chalmers shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Chalmers recorded more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (2.2).
- Chalmers’ five birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.4.