Greyson Sigg made the cut and placed 41st in his most recent appearance in the Valero Texas Open, and he has +12500 odds as he heads into this year’s tournament at TPC San Antonio (Oaks). Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Sigg before he tees off in San Antonio, Texas.
Greyson Sigg Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Greyson Sigg to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +12500
Bet $20, Payout $2,520.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Greyson Sigg
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||57||71-70-74-72 (+3)||13||$18,711|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-77 (+7)||—||$-|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||61||71-73-77-70 (+3)||12||$44,400|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||MC||73-70 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Greyson Sigg
- In his past four tournaments, Sigg has an average finish of 59th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- Sigg did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of +3 in his past four events.
- Sigg has finished below par three times and recorded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Greyson Sigg
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Sigg was in the 50th percentile on par 3s at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.15 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- His 4.19-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship placed him below average, in the 28th percentile of the competitors.
- Sigg shot better than 83% of the golfers at the Valspar Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Sigg recorded a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the field averaged 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Sigg had four bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 3.4).
- Sigg carded more birdies or better (four) than the field average of 3.3 on the 36 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship.