Harris English (+9000) enters the 2023 BMW Championship at Olympia Fields Country Club (North Course) after making the cut in his most recent event, the FedEx St. Jude Championship, finishing 53rd. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on English before he tees off in Olympia Fields, Illinois.
Harris English Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Harris English to win the 2023 BMW Championship +9000
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Harris English
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 10-12||FedEx St. Jude Championship||53||70-71-70-67 (-2)||82||$-|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||33||73-65-70-66 (-6)||14||$41,420|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||MC||75-72 (+5)||—||$-|
|June 22-24||Travelers Championship||60||69-66-70-70 (-5)||18||$44,600|
Recent Form Insights: Harris English
- In his past four appearances, English has an average finish of 49th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- English has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -4 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 14 rounds, English has finished below par five times, while also registering three bogey-free rounds and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Harris English
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- English was in the 32nd percentile on par 3s at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship placed him poorly, in the sixth percentile of the competitors.
- English was better than just 28% of the field at the FedEx St. Jude Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.07 strokes.
- English carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 4.4.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, English carded two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- English recorded fewer birdies or better (six) than the field average of 12.5 on the 48 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship.