Harris English (+25000) readies for the 2023 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club after making the cut in his last tournament at this course, the 2021 Masters Tournament, placing 21st. Before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on English in this event.
Harris English Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Harris English to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +25000
Bet $20, Payout $5,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Harris English
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||78-71 (+5)||—||$-|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||2||69-72-69-70 (-8)||1||$1,780,000|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||MC||74-70 (+4)||—||$-|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||12||66-73-72-65 (-8)||9||$445,000|
Recent Form Insights: Harris English
- English has finished in the top five once in his past four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four events, English has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -8 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, English has finished under par six times, while also registering three par-or-better rounds and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Harris English
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- English shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the 13th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.3 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at THE PLAYERS Championship, which landed him in the 17th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, English shot better than 76% of the competitors (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- English did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship (the tournament average was 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, English had three bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.7).
- English’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship were less than the field average (5.1).