The RBC Heritage is underway, and before the third round Harris English is in 60th position with a score of -2.
Harris English Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Harris English to win the 2023 RBC Heritage +35000
Bet $20, Payout $7,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Harris English
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 6- 9||Masters Tournament||43||71-71-77-75 (+6)||18||$66,600|
|March 9-12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||78-71 (+5)||—||$-|
|March 2- 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||2||69-72-69-70 (-8)||1||$1,780,000|
Recent Form Insights: Harris English
- English has finished in the top five in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, English has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average once.
- He has an average score of -1 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, English has finished below par eight times, while also recording two bogey-free rounds and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Harris English
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- English shot below average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.19 strokes to finish in the 22nd percentile of competitors.
- His 4.23-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament ranked in the 43rd percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.14 strokes on par 4s).
- English shot better than 44% of the competitors at the Masters Tournament on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.6 strokes.
- English carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, English carded more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (2.5).
- English’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were less than the field average (3.5).