Harrison Endycott has +40000 odds at the 2023 The RSM Classic at Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course). He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Butterfield Bermuda Championship. Before he tees off in Saint Simons Island, Georgia, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Endycott in this event.
Harrison Endycott Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Harrison Endycott to win the 2023 The RSM Classic +40000
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Harrison Endycott
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 9-11||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||71-70 (-1)||—||$-|
|November 2-4||World Wide Technology Championship||MC||69-74 (-1)||—||$-|
|October 12-14||Shriners Children’s Open||56||70-68-71-69 (-6)||14||$19,236|
|October 5-7||Sanderson Farms Championship||28||67-65-74-72 (-10)||8||$53,769|
Recent Form Insights: Harrison Endycott
- Endycott has an average finishing position of 42nd in his past four events.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Endycott carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Endycott has finished under par seven times, while also recording one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Harrison Endycott
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Endycott finished in the 20th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship ranked in the 21st percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.88 strokes on par 4s).
- Endycott was better than only 24% of the competitors at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.55.
- Endycott fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, Endycott had two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.7).
- Endycott’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship were less than the field average (8.6).