Harrison Endycott (+30000) heads into the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) after making the cut in his most recent event, the Corales Puntacana Championship, finishing 58th. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Endycott before he tees off in San Antonio, Texas.
Harrison Endycott Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Harrison Endycott to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +30000
Bet $20, Payout $6,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Harrison Endycott
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23 – 26||Corales Puntacana Championship||58||75-69-71-72 (-1)||18||$8,588|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||65||72-71-73-75 (+7)||17||$17,334|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||70-77 (+3)||—||$-|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||26||72-65-71-68 (-4)||10||$64,680|
Recent Form Insights: Harrison Endycott
- In his past four tournaments, Endycott has an average finish of 50th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, Endycott carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of +1 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Endycott has ended the day under par five times, while also carding six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Harrison Endycott
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Endycott was relatively average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 42nd percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.1 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Corales Puntacana Championship, which landed him in the 36th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Endycott was better than 57% of the field at the Corales Puntacana Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.59 strokes.
- Endycott shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Endycott recorded three bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.7).
- Endycott’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship were more than the tournament average (4.6).