Harry Hall enters the 2023 Sanderson Farms Championship at Country Club of Jackson with +11000 odds after missing the cut in his last appearance at this tournament in 2022. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hall before he tees off in Jackson, Mississippi.
Harry Hall Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Harry Hall to win the 2023 Sanderson Farms Championship +11000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Harry Hall
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 14-16||Fortinet Championship||45||66-71-73-72 (-6)||15||$23,964|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||77-72 (+9)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||MC||70-70 (-2)||—||$-|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||MC||72-74 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Harry Hall
- Hall finished 45th in his only finish over his last four events.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Hall did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, he finished -6 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Hall has finished below par four times and carded three better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Harry Hall
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hall was relatively average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 56th percentile of the field.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship ranked in the 41st percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes on par 4s).
- Hall shot better than 78% of the field at the Fortinet Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Hall carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.1.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Hall had two bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.2).
- Hall had fewer birdies or better (five) than the tournament average of 5.4 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship.