Harry Higgs enters the 2023 Sanderson Farms Championship at Country Club of Jackson with +35000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Fortinet Championship. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Higgs before he tees off in Jackson, Mississippi.
Harry Higgs Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Harry Higgs to win the 2023 Sanderson Farms Championship +35000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Harry Higgs
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 14-16||Fortinet Championship||MC||70-74 (E)||—||$-|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||68-77 (+5)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||MC||75-72 (+5)||—||$-|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||MC||71-69 (-2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Harry Higgs
- He has not made the cut in his past four appearances.
- Higgs did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- Over his last eight rounds, Higgs has finished below par three times, while also recording one par-or-better round and three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Harry Higgs
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Higgs finished in the 38th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- He averaged 4.1 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Fortinet Championship, which landed him in the 18th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Higgs was better than 66% of the competitors at the Fortinet Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Higgs recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship (the field averaged 1.1).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Higgs recorded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.2).
- Higgs’ four birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship were less than the field average of 5.4.