Hayden Buckley enters the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) with +9000 odds after missing the cut at THE PLAYERS Championship, his most recent event. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Buckley before he tees off in San Antonio, Texas.
Hayden Buckley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Hayden Buckley to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +9000
Bet $20, Payout $1,820.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Hayden Buckley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-74 (+3)||—||$-|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||75-75 (+6)||—||$-|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||MC||69-77 (+6)||—||$-|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||MC||69-78 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Hayden Buckley
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four tournaments.
- Buckley has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- Buckley has finished below par twice and carded two better-than-average rounds over his last eight played.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Hayden Buckley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Buckley shot below average over the eight par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging 3.5 strokes to finish in the sixth percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.05 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at THE PLAYERS Championship, which was good enough to land him in the 70th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.11 strokes).
- Buckley shot better than just 32% of the competitors at THE PLAYERS Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Buckley carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Buckley had more bogeys or worse (five) than the tournament average (2.7).
- Buckley carded fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 5.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship.