The Fortinet Championship is underway, and Henrik Norlander is in 35th position with a score of -2.
Henrik Norlander Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Henrik Norlander to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +40000
Bet $20, Payout $8,020.00
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Henrik Norlander
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||72-78 (+10)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||57||67-71-69-72 (-5)||19||$17,706|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||MC||67-72 (-3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Henrik Norlander
- In his past four events, Norlander has an average finish of 46th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Norlander finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those two times he made the cut.
- Norlander has finished below par four times and recorded four better-than-average rounds over his last nine played.
- He has not finished any of his last nine rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Henrik Norlander
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Norlander shot below average over the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.5 strokes to finish in the first percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.29 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Wyndham Championship, which landed him in the fourth percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the four par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Norlander shot better than only 15% of the competitors (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Norlander did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.8).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Norlander recorded two bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Norlander’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the field average (6.1).