Henrik Norlander has +15000 odds to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks). He made the cut in his most recent tournament here, the 2022 Valero Texas Open, and finished 53rd. Before he tees off in San Antonio, Texas, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Norlander in this event.
Henrik Norlander Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Henrik Norlander to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +15000
Bet $20, Payout $3,020.00
Bet $5 Get $150 Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Henrik Norlander
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23 – 26||Corales Puntacana Championship||22||72-67-69-70 (-10)||9||$41,230|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||45||72-71-71-72 (+2)||12||$21,519|
|March 2 – 5||Puerto Rico Open||15||70-71-68-68 (-11)||10||$59,850|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||MC||72-73 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Henrik Norlander
- Norlander will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fourth straight event.
- In his past four tournaments, Norlander has finished in the top 20 once.
- In his past four tournaments, Norlander carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -6 in his past four appearances.
- Norlander has finshed better than par seven times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished 12 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score three times in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Henrik Norlander
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Norlander shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 93rd percentile of the field.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship placed him strongly, in the 74th percentile of the field.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Norlander was better than 43% of the golfers (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Norlander recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.4.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Norlander did not card a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.7).
- Norlander recorded more birdies or better (five) than the field average of 4.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship.