Henry Lebioda heads into the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) with +25000 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, the Corales Puntacana Championship, finishing 64th. Below we help you make your best bets on Lebioda before he tees off in San Antonio, Texas by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Henry Lebioda Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Henry Lebioda to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +25000
Bet $20, Payout $5,020.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Henry Lebioda
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23 – 26||Corales Puntacana Championship||64||73-71-70-75 (+1)||20||$8,132|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||58||71-72-73-72 (+4)||14||$18,387|
|March 2 – 5||Puerto Rico Open||21||70-66-72-70 (-10)||11||$35,958|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||MC||76-66 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Henry Lebioda
- Lebioda will seek to make the cut for the fourth straight event.
- Lebioda has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 48th.
- Lebioda finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -2 in his past four events.
- Lebioda has finished below par six times and recorded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Henry Lebioda
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lebioda finished in the 42nd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- He finished in the 68th percentile on par 4s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.98 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Lebioda was better than only 1% of the competitors at the Corales Puntacana Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.59 strokes.
- Lebioda failed to card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Lebioda had two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.7).
- Lebioda’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship were more than the field average (4.6).