Hideki Matsuyama made the cut and finished 35th in his most recent appearance in the BMW Championship, and he has +3500 odds as he enters this year’s event at Olympia Fields Country Club (North Course). Before Matsuyama tees off in Olympia Fields, Illinois, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Hideki Matsuyama Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Hideki Matsuyama to win the 2023 BMW Championship +3500
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Hideki Matsuyama
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 10-12||FedEx St. Jude Championship||30||67-69-70 (-6)||65||$-|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||71-74 (+5)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||30||64-70-73-67 (-10)||14||$46,744|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||13||70-72-69-70 (-3)||10||$232,875|
Recent Form Insights: Hideki Matsuyama
- In his past four events, Matsuyama has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- Matsuyama finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was -6.
- Matsuyama has headed to the clubhouse better than par eight times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds played.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in one of his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Hideki Matsuyama
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Matsuyama was relatively average on the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 41st percentile of the field.
- His 3.85-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship ranked in the 36th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.61 strokes on par 4s).
- Matsuyama was better than 77% of the competitors at the FedEx St. Jude Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 3.75 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.07 strokes.
- Matsuyama carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 4.4.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Matsuyama carded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.7).
- Matsuyama’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship were less than the field average (12.5).