Hideki Matsuyama (+4000) enters the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind after missing the cut at the Wyndham Championship in his last outing Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Matsuyama before he takes to the course in Memphis, Tennessee.
Hideki Matsuyama Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Hideki Matsuyama to win the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship +4000
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Hideki Matsuyama
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||71-74 (+5)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||30||64-70-73-67 (-10)||14||$46,744|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||13||70-72-69-70 (-3)||10||$232,875|
|June 29 – July 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||75-68 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Hideki Matsuyama
- Matsuyama has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four events.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Matsuyama carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- In his past four events, his average score was -7.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Matsuyama has finished below par seven times, while also registering two bogey-free rounds and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Hideki Matsuyama
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Matsuyama shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 75th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.13 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Wyndham Championship, which landed him in the 23rd percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Matsuyama was better than only 0% of the golfers at the Wyndham Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 5.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.46.
- Matsuyama fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.8).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Matsuyama did not have a bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.9).
- Matsuyama’s four birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.1.