J.B. Holmes missed the cut in his last event at TPC San Antonio (Oaks), the 2021 Valero Texas Open, and he has +50000 odds to win here in the 2023 Valero Texas Open. Below we help you make your best bets on Holmes before he tees off in San Antonio, Texas by breaking down his performances in recent events.
J.B. Holmes Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
J.B. Holmes to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +50000
Bet $20, Payout $10,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: J.B. Holmes
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||MC||74-74 (+6)||—||$-|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||71||69-70-74-70 (+3)||17||$16,464|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||67||71-72-71-78 (+8)||25||$42,000|
|February 9 – 12||WM Phoenix Open||MC||74-75 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: J.B. Holmes
- In his past four events, Holmes has an average finish of 69th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four appearances.
- Holmes did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of 6 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Holmes has ended the day under par once, while also posting three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: J.B. Holmes
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Holmes finished in the third percentile on the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.5 strokes.
- His 4.11-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship placed him in the 52nd percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valspar Championship, Holmes was better than just 23% of the field (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Holmes did not record a birdie on any of the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.4).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Holmes had four bogeys or worse (the field averaged 3.4).
- Holmes’ four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship were more than the tournament average (3.3).