James Hahn (+30000) readies for the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) after making the cut in his most recent tournament at this course, the 2022 Valero Texas Open, finishing 69th. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hahn before he takes to the course in San Antonio, Texas.
James Hahn Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
James Hahn to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +30000
Bet $20, Payout $6,020.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: James Hahn
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||71||73-70-77-74 (+10)||20||$16,686|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-76 (+5)||—||$-|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-77 (+6)||—||$-|
|February 9 – 12||WM Phoenix Open||32||70-68-72-70 (-4)||15||$109,286|
Recent Form Insights: James Hahn
- Hahn has an average finishing position of 52nd in his past four events.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Hahn has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of +3 in his past four appearances.
- Hahn has finished below par four times and recorded three better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: James Hahn
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hahn finished in the sixth percentile on the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.4 strokes.
- His 4.17-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship placed him below average, in the 31st percentile of the field.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Valspar Championship, Hahn was better than 42% of the field (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Hahn failed to card a birdie on any of the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Hahn had more bogeys or worse (eight) than the field average (3.4).
- Hahn’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship were more than the field average (3.3).