Jason Day enters the 2023 BMW Championship at Olympia Fields Country Club (North Course) with +4000 odds after making the cut and finishing 53rd in his most recent event, the FedEx St. Jude Championship. Below we help you make your best bets on Day before he tees off in Olympia Fields, Illinois by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Jason Day Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jason Day to win the 2023 BMW Championship +4000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Jason Day
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 10-12||FedEx St. Jude Championship||53||68-72-72-66 (-2)||82||$-|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||2||72-67-69-69 (-7)||6||$1,084,625|
|June 22-24||Travelers Championship||45||71-64-66-70 (-9)||14||$61,200|
|June 15-17||U.S. Open||MC||73-76 (+9)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Jason Day
- Day will attempt to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Day has finished in the top five once in his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, Day carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -6 in his past four appearances.
- Day has finshed under par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in two of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jason Day
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Day finished in the 32nd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes.
- His 4.06-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship ranked in the 12th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.61 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Day was better than only 13% of the golfers (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Day recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship (the tournament average was 4.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Day had fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 1.7.
- Day carded fewer birdies or better (five) than the tournament average of 12.5 on the 48 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship.