Jason Day has +4000 odds to win the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind after he finished second in his last action in The Open Championship (July 20-22). Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Day before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee.
Jason Day Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jason Day to win the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship +4000
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Jason Day
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||2||72-67-69-69 (-7)||6||$1,084,625|
|June 22-24||Travelers Championship||45||71-64-66-70 (-9)||14||$61,200|
|June 15-17||U.S. Open||MC||73-76 (+9)||—||$-|
|June 1-3||The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||76-72 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Jason Day
- In his past four events, Day has finished in the top five once.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four appearances.
- Day finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -8 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Day has finished under par five times, while also posting one par-or-better round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jason Day
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Day was in the 81st percentile on par 3s at The Open Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.02-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at The Open Championship placed him well, in the 86th percentile of the field.
- Day was better than 89% of the field at The Open Championship on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.78.
- Day recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at The Open Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Day had fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 2.3.
- Day recorded more birdies or better (seven) than the field average of 3.4 on the 44 par-4 holes at The Open Championship.