Jason Day played to a 19th-place finish in his last outing in THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass, and comes into the 2023 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +2500 odds. Below we help you make your best bets on Day before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Jason Day Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jason Day to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +2500
Bet $20, Payout $520.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Jason Day
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||19||70-70-70-72 (-6)||11||$275,000|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||10||71-73-69-70 (-5)||4||$485,000|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||9||72-67-71-65 (-9)||8||$545,000|
|February 9 – 12||WM Phoenix Open||5||65-71-68-68 (-12)||7||$820,000|
Recent Form Insights: Jason Day
- Day will take aim at his seventh straight finish in the top 20 this week.
- Day will seek to make the cut for the seventh straight event.
- Day has finished in the top 10 three times in his past four tournaments, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- Day finished with a score lower than the tournament average in each of his past four events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -8.
- Day has headed to the clubhouse below par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 12 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score on three occasions and a top-10 score in six of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jason Day
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Day shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging par to finish in the 73rd percentile of the field.
- He finished in the 94th percentile on par 4s at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging 3.9 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Day shot better than just 16% of the field at THE PLAYERS Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Day carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Day recorded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.7).
- Day carded more birdies or better (11) than the tournament average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship.